Life Impact Groups
What is a Life Impact Group? Why would I want to be in one?
A life impact group is a group of people who are committed to meeting on a regular basis with each other, in order to strengthen their relationship with Christ, as well as coming alongside others in their walk with Christ.
Jesus came into our world to meet us where we live. He met people face to face. Encountering lives through life impact groups fulfills the commitment to love one another and helps equip the body to love the people in the world in which they live.
These groups can become agents of both individual and community change when they are organized around, bathed in, and focused on living out the gospel together. When we are honest, open, and vulnerable with one another, there is opportunity to bear one another’s burdens (Gal. 6:2) and spur one another on toward love and good deeds (Heb. 10:24).
It is our goal to not simply be a church with Life Impact Groups, but to be a church of Life Impact Groups.
What Groups Already Exist?
- Ladies (Library) – “Love Life-Living the Abundant Life” -led by Christine Smith (340-277-9724)
- Marshall Hall – The Harmony of the Gospels – led by Jeff Turner, Chris Smith, and Don Moore (726-3962)
- Sanctuary –The Book of Mark – led by Jim Chapman (723-7367)
Sundays 6:00PM (will not meet 2nd Sunday)
- Holloway (277 Tollgate Rd., Sheffield) – “Renovation of the Heart” by Dallas Willard – led by Bill Rogerson (968-3603) and Larry Anderson (968-4207)
- Bancroft (7 Grant St., Warren)– “Renovation of the Heart” – combined group led by Mike Smith (723-3195)
- Chapple (65 Mohawk Ave. @ Colvins’)- “Respectable Sins” – led by Pastor Steve Chapple (908-914-7974)
- Church – “Renovation of the Heart” – led by Don Moore (726-3962)
Thursdays 6:30PM (will not meet on 2nd Thursday)
- Durnell, (2100 Jackson Run Rd.) “Renovation of the Heart” by Dallas Willard – led by Dallas McHenry (757-8451)
- Men’s Study Group, “Measure of a Man” by Gene Getz-led by Jim Chapman (723-7367)
If you aren’t sure which group to join click here to begin your journey with a Life Impact Group.